Privacy and Security Notice
- The Warrior Care and Transition (WCT) website is a public information service provided by the Office of the Army Surgeon General, Public Affairs, and the Directorate of Information Management, Fort Detrick, Md.
- Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines General Schedule 20. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DOD Directive 5240.1 .
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Cookie Disclaimer - The Army home page uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains. The Department of Army DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners may not take you to the correct link. Browser add-ons are available to users who wish to opt-out of this data collection (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout), and users may also refer to the help information in their browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us.